At Greyston, we create thriving communities through the practice and promotion of Open Hiring, which means we provide employment opportunities to people regardless of their background or work history, while offering them the support necessary both to succeed in the workplace and to thrive in the community. With our history as a social justice pioneer, Greyston is recognized as one of the country’s leading social enterprises that provides individuals opportunities for employment. Our philosophy fuels community development and a commitment to human growth and potential. With tremendous interest in socially responsible business and the massive economic dysfunction driven by poverty, recidivism and a lack of job opportunities for people with barriers.
Greyston is poised to capitalize on these factors by launching the Center for Open Hiring as a focal point for generating and measuring social innovative impact.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a super-motivated, go-getter to help support and grow our Corporate Gifting and Online Web Shop. You will be responsible for generating and growing a significant portion of revenue, using entrepreneurial drive and creativity to attract and create long-lasting relationships with clients. You will ensure campaigns and promotions are fully supported and provide recaps to all stakeholders in a timely manner. You will prospect and cultivate new corporate and VIP gift accounts, pursuing new potential customers from multiple industries. You will seek opportunities to develop ongoing business, such as conferences, events, industry festivals, weddings, hotels, etc. You will maintain and manage accounts, as well as existing ones, and will work closely with Marketing Director on curation.
- Work on corporate gifting and Greyston.org web shop strategy and growth plan
- Work with vendors and suppliers for corporate gifting and manage inventory and supply needs
- Help create marketing materials and manage outreach for retail, wholesale, and gifting
- Manage key retail and online promos and gifting periods- creative project management, timelines, and recaps
- Manage all distributor and retail paperwork for promotions, new item set-up, and marketing materials
- Help create and manage promotional calendar for greyston.org web shop
- Manage assets and needs for social media, email and digital requests for Greyston Bakery
- Liaison between 3rd party e-commerce partners and manage day to day requests
- Review and determine local Westchester/NYC events that we should participate in to generate corporate orders for Holiday and on-going company needs
- Leverage B Corp partnership for corporate gifting
- Send out samples to influencers to promote Greyston e-commerce and corporate gifts
- Responsible for the processing, billing, and shipping of daily orders including: web shop and corporate gift sales
- Run reports and provide 3rd party partners with sales performance, impact updates, and media tool kits.
- Manage customer service for corporate gifting and web shop sales
- Document and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of company’s food safety and quality policies
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Self-motivated, has the ability to set priorities, demonstrate good judgment and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Ability to be highly resourceful and possess strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and analytical skills.
- Highly developed communication skills both written and verbal.
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity, trust and ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Mission-driven; passionate about Greyston’s Social Justice Commitment.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Positive interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, external partners and customers.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to work effective independently.
- Problem-solver, organized, focused, personable, poised, and creative.
- 3 years marketing and/or sales experience.
- Greyston is committed to creating equitable employment opportunities for all individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.